Bacula is announcing the availability of its backup module for Nutanix AHV. Now you can easily protect all your Nutanix data and applications, along with the rest of your IT environment. Even if you have a very complicated one!
Bacula has one of broadest data protection integration in the industry. These are the main features of Bacula’s Nutanix module:
- Deployment without the use of agents (agentless)
- Backup/restoration based on snapshots
- Support for any type of guest VM
- Hot copy: Support for online VMs (no need to shut down)
- Full, Incremental, and Differential Levels
- Fast block-level image backup through NDFS
- Full VM image restoration
- Network interfaces for restoration
- Included interactive snapshot deletion tool
- Especially high security levels with Bacula Enterprise compared to other providers
For more details, download the Whitepaper.
We back up more types of hypervisors than any other provider.
Ensure you have a backup and recovery software that’s the most flexible solution available. Bacula Enterprise covers more types of virtual machines than any other scalable backup and recovery solution: in addition to Nutanix, Bacula natively integrates with Proxmox, KVM, Hyper-v, VMware VSphere, Qemu, Xen, Xcp, RHV, oVirt, Oracle Virtualization, Nutanix, EC2, Azure VMs, among others, delivering fast performance, agentless integration, and advanced features. Bacula also provides extensive interoperability capabilities with hybrid cloud connectivity, as well as your container environment.
Navisite: “The most powerful backup tool on the market. Multi-cloud, multi-environment, and multi-OS backups in a single tool.”