The in-company trainings offered by Bacula Brazil and Latin America can easily reach any organization concerned with the qualification of its professionals and improvement in the management of Data Centers. This month, the Bacula Community online training for technology professionals at the Navy Hydrography Center took place.
Want to know more about Bacula In Company Trainings?
- Bacula Community and Enterprise: We offer In Company Training for all versions of Bacula including its solutions and plugins.
- Technological transfer: Bacula works to free Data Centers from technological imprisonment. That is why we believe in the importance of sharing our expertise, in addition to directly and significantly reducing the costs of backing up and restoring data centers. Meet Our Mission
- Certificate: awarded at the end of the course (in digital format) to students with a frequency above 75% (seventy-five percent).
- Menu: flexible according to the needs of the organization.
- Practice and theory: implementing a corporate backup structure during the training.
Courseware: everyone receives the latest version of Bacula’s book and lifetime access to Bacula’s online content on the Udemy platform.
- Instructor: Heitor Medrado de Faria is the author of the Best Seller book on Bacula (the only brazilian’s book devoted to the theoretical part of backups) and has a Public and Notorious knowledge of the subjects covered. Founder of the Brazilian community of users of Bacula, he was a speaker at several national events and taught more than 100 courses on the tool in the last 10 years, including for various government agencies. He also has a postgraduate degree in IT Service Management and a Level 3 LPIC Certificate.
Access Technical Capacity Certificates
See our Cases
As a variant when hiring Bacula In Company Training, the best Annual Remote Support can be added to your backup system.