In June, Bacula Latam carried out training for the implementation of Bacula Enterprise at the Federal Institute of Maranhão (IFMA), in Brazil. The Bacula Latam International Certification test was applied.
The characteristics of the technological environment of IFMA required the following integrations of Bacula Enterprise:
- FreeNAS Network File Server.
- Promox Virtualization Server: open source, allows the implementation and management of virtual machines and containers.
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Tape theft: Dell EMC ML3 with LTO6 media.
- Zabbix: open source monitoring software for various IT components, including networks, servers, virtual machines (VMs) and cloud services. Zabbix provides a number of monitoring metrics such as network utilization, CPU load, and disk space consumption. More information: https://www.bacula.lat/monitoracao-zabbix-de-jobs-e-processos-do-bacula/
- Grafana: excellent open source tool for managing metrics and indicators. It has a lightweight and flexible framework that integrates with several famous solutions such as Zabbix, MySQL, PostgreSQL, GoogleCalendar and more. Learn more: https://www.bacula.lat/um-modelo-do-bacula-para-grafana/.
Bacula Latam operates throughout Brazil and Latin America as the exclusive distributor of Bacula Enterprise and is at your company’s disposal to present the best backup solution on the market that meets the characteristics of your organization and with the best cost-benefit.
Contact our team and request a quote: http://bacula.us/contact-us/