Do you know which versions of the main databases are supported by Bacula Enterpise?
Bacula Enterprise works with an open (non-proprietary) format for recording the backed up data, which can be read by Unix tar and dump, it also has a backup catalog in open format and in a standard SQL database, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle SQL and has the largest catalog of plugins for virtually all the most popular Databases, Hypervisors or Applications.
Check the database versions supported by Bacula Enterprise Edition:
- Oracle Database 10.x, 11.x, 12.x and greater
- MSSQL 2005, 2008, 2014, and greater
- MySQL 5.6.x, 5.7, 5.8, and greater
- PostgreSQL 9.2.x, 9.3.x and 9.4.x
- SAP DB Systems SAPDB / MAXDB) 7.x, and greater
- Sybase ???
- DB2 ???
- MongoDB (bpipe) All
- Firebird (bpipe) All
Do you want to know more about hiring Bacula Enterprise?
With the pricing model of the Bacula Enterprise backup software, your company can effectively reduce backup costs: Bacula’s pricing does not depend on the size of the backup. In addition, Global Deduplication technology makes it possible to reduce the required disk space and network bandwidth by up to 99%.
Access our documentation on the main databases that Bacula Enterprise supports:
- Oracle Databases Enterprise Bacula Plugin Quick Guide
- Microsoft SQL Enterprise Bacula Plugin Quick Guide
- MySQL Enterprise Bacula Plugin Quick Guide
- PostgreSQL Enterprise Bacula Plugin Quick Guide
- Bacula Enterprise DB2 Plugin
- MongoDB Backup with the Bacula bpipe Plugin
Get to know Bacula Enterprise Edition version 12.2
*All trademarks mentioned are registered and owned by the respective developer companies.